Saturday, June 16, 2012

More May!

 Clearing out my pictures I noticed that I had tons more iphone pics from May.

"May" you be entertained...again.

We played at Willowbend Mall

Audrey continues to get into everything, as every 14 month old should! :)

I bought some fun and festive winter wear on super sales!
Hat was 25 cents and gloves were $1 from Walmart
sweatshirt jacket was $10 from H&M

Winter princess jammies were $5 f/Walmart and are a favorite...summer or not!
 side note: could there be a sweeter little face?!  I. love. her.

We loaded up everything but the kitchen sink and flew to NJ!
(shameful...this was seriously us packing light...sigh)

We stayed with my Aunt Jill in PA who insisted we check out Sesame Place .

Best idea ever!  Girls LOVED it.  So did PT n I.

Kate and I rode a flying Elmo ride

She rode the swings.  By herself!!
(she is about 3 people in from the right)

We did the Elmo tea cups...which I'll never do tea cups again.

We watched the awesome parade and Kate had an Elmo-shaped pretzel

We changed into our suits and played in the sand and water area.
Audrey snacked on sand...yum...





 Phil and I left the girls with Aunt Jill and Cousin Matt to attend a wedding in NJ.

I'm not sure the girls even missed us...




 P & T not in sweats?  This must be documented...



















love the name card





When we got back to PA we toured the Strawberry Festival at a cute little local town w/Aunt Jill.

The following day, we loaded up and headed back to Dallas.  It was something like 13 hours of travel time due to delays, layovers, airplane confusion, and just plain-old-traveling-with-kids.

Here we are praying the electronics stay charged until we at least get in the air (we were on the tarmac a while..._

Still sitting...but at least the iPhone's reverse cam feature makes it fun for all! 

While putting away some of the long sleeved items that we needed while up north, Kate found the infamous "Gingerbread jammies!!".  She also dug around long enough to find infant Christmas socks that are even too small for Audrey...Merry Christmas, Little Kate! It's going to be a while...


Sleeping during the day...do not disturb the animals...(or princesses)

While sorting through some old boxes I came across Barbie. Western Stampin' Barbie.   

She was a gift from my mom and Brad when we moving from California to Texas.  Houston, Texas.
The date reads 10-23-93 that she was given to me and we left So Cal on 11-11.  
 I never opened that doll.  Ever.  Good thing I had girls...not sure what or why I saved her, but Kate was SO excited to open WSB and has been playing with her ever since. :)

Kate's dressing up continues.  At this moment she told me that she was "going to live with all the princess kids".  She spends a lot of time in la la land, but I prefer to call it a good imagination ;)


 I also took the girls to Kroger in May.  This is special bc I usually shop at night when they are in bed and I can think.  My guess is that our pantry was pretty barren...


1 comment:

The Teacher said...

Cole and Audrey would be match made for the beach... those sweet lil sand-eaters!!! Lol