A couple of weeks ago we moved into our new (to us) house! We are loving all of the room and REALLY loving the yard!
We spent the last 6 years in a townhouse (which we also loved), but with two wild girls we feel SO blessed and thankful for our new casa and neighborhood.
Fun fact: We had our wedding reception at the golf club adjacent to the neighborhood.
Fun Fact #2: I taught at one of the schools in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, it is not the one that the girls will eventually go to.
We had the opportunity to make some changes to the house before we moved in. Hopefully I'll get my before and after pics squared away and post something entertaining soon :)
2 comments:
It looks so pretty! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Fun Fact - You were in my wedding at the Trails too! Woohoo!!!
I totally meant to ask you at church yesterday how the move is going! So excited you are starting to get settled, I know it takes a long time! Hugs! The Campbell girls
Post a Comment