We took a trip to NJ and Pennsylvania!
We HAD to play here!!
Kate's silly sleeping antics...
Heeeey! Greetings from the ridiculous Target shopping cart!
"snuggling" on the couch to watch tv
The winter hats that I scored for 25 cents at Walmart are already WELL loved!!
I started cloth diapering with Audrey...not that bad. We (HA! "I"...there is no "we" in cloth diapering, I've been informed) mostly just use them at home and disposable for when we get out.
I'm sure I'm doing it wrong someway or another, but it's sorta working for us so the real hippies can take that!
Kate's first self-portrait! She draws faces some, but this is by far the best yet and the only one she's ever said was her :)
She played with her Play-Doh puppy for a while and then started pretending he was our dog...cutie
I literally fed them bananas and then they started making monkey sounds. LOUD monkey sounds.

1 comment:
Look how cute they are! Love the bananas pic and those hats crack me up. Cloth diapers... How green of you. I seriously am impressed but not inspired enough to do it myself. ;-). Keep these posts coming! I love getting a glimpse of these sweeties!!!
Post a Comment