I inconveniently dropped our good camera about a week before Kate's birthday. It was sitting on our bar and the strap got caught when I was grabbing something else -- and it took a dive. It hurt me that I did that.
The good news was that I still had 3 or 4 days of it being under warranty.
The bad news was that Kate's bday was in a week so there was no way I'd have it back in time to document her bday and party.
More good news was that between my friend, Becky, and and my MIL, Marjorie, we were covered in pics! Hooray!!
Even more good news...the camera is back and was fixed for FREE since it was under warranty.
The good news was that I still had 3 or 4 days of it being under warranty.
The bad news was that Kate's bday was in a week so there was no way I'd have it back in time to document her bday and party.
More good news was that between my friend, Becky, and and my MIL, Marjorie, we were covered in pics! Hooray!!
Even more good news...the camera is back and was fixed for FREE since it was under warranty.
I am so so so excited to have my camera back!


Thanks to my friend, Courtney, for telling me about the focal soften effect on Picnik.com. I was able to make my background all fun and blurry! Love, love, love it!!
1 comment:
yay that you got the camera back! and, super yay that it was free!! i expect to see that featured on pt$. :)
super cute pics of kate--what a doll!
Post a Comment