Audrey can walk in my high heels better than I can...
Memory gone wrong. It was just that kind of day...
Less than 5 mins later, and with a change of scenery, all was right in the world
Shell Bell and Matt babysat the girls overnight so PT and I could go to How the Edge Stole Christmas. SUCH a good concert!
I saw some bloggers talking about doing 12-12-12 activities at 12:12pm.
This was more like 12:15, but we had fun with it
Our pumpkin was still going strong since we didn't carve it so we colored on it and then painted it!
Went to Bass Pro for our annual free santa pic. Did NOT love this guy. Clearly Audrey did not either. We may switch Santas next year...
Went down to Houston for my brother's graduation from University of Houston. SO proud of Ryan.

We stopped at a play place in Corsicana to stretch our legs.
Kate asked Santa for a pink triceratops. Do you know how difficult it is to find a pink dinosaur, much less a PINK triceratops?
Thank you Wal-Mart and Lowes for your cooperation
Success!!
Had fun with our chalkboard
Santa came!
Audrey did not request a specific color for her "di-sor"
Santa apparently left a few crumbs
The girls took their time opening gifts. Each one they opened they wanted to play with. It was a rough on the adults who were anticipating the excitement and reaction of each gift, but this part of the morning was for them not us.
We discovered that Audrey has a love for coloring. These triangle crayons were awesome -- easy to grip and good coloring coverage!
The Cozy Coupe was a hit as well
Pink Triceratops lives with her friends, the My Little Ponies. She has adjusted well to life in fairytale closet.
Audj had a rough night a few days after Christmas. I'm trying to soak up these moments while my baby is a baby. She rarely falls asleep on me and when she does I can't help but love it.
Cheese! I guess she felt better the next day :)
Philip's parents, sisters, and niece and nephew were here to celebrate New Years Eve.
We had a pajama-party-fiesta with enchiladas, beans, rice, and sopapilla cake...and a little dress-up, of course
Although, some of us were dressed down for the occasion
more pics? meh...
Kate made it to midnight!
(she is a night owl like her daddy)
Granny and Gepaw rang in the new year with Minnie too!
I reorganized the play room after Audrey was ON TOP of the play kitchen that was against the half-wall which overlooks our first flood. panic. We now keep NOTHING against that wall...that girl!
We went to Northpark with Michele and Noah to check out the trains. The girls were intrigued. I thought it was so fun.












No comments:
Post a Comment