Saturday, December 1, 2012

FinCon12

Philip hosted the second annual Financial Blogger Conference, FinCon12 in Denver this year!
 



















It was a blast! At least it was for me...My awesome in-laws came in to help out with the girls so I could be a bigger part of the action.  Philip was busy working, but I think he had a pretty good time...once it was over ;)  {Planning that sucker is a beast!}


I downloaded the free FinCon12 app




















And I got into Twitter so I could follow all the hype.
(@metinthemiddle)





















I guess it's a pretty big deal to be trending #1 on there... 



We started off the conference activities with the Welcome Reception 




















My new blogger-wife-friends! Such fun girls.  Not only are they blogger wives, but they also have their own fun blogs. (real ones, not like mine...)















Linda's is Rose a la mode and Mandy's is House of Rose



The next morning PT kicked off the conference!
  













Great opening keynote from Adam Baker at Man VS Debt















PT having an interview chat with Ramit Sethi from I will teach You to Be Rich
















Each night there were fun sponsored happy hours/meet ups

Here's PT with Jeff from Good Financial Cents (Mandy's husband) and Bob from Christian Personal Finance (Linda's husband) on Friday night












This pic was from on our way to the Man VS Debt after party Sat night.











  





It. Was. So. Fun.

Financial bloggers are crazy on the dance floor...who knew, right?! 
  

Sunday am, the last day of the conference our little family attempted a pic in front of the photo op back drop















SO fun and SO proud of Philip!!

1 comment:

Yates said...

Sounds great you guys!