Monday, October 8, 2012

Swim Lessons


I've been going through my pictures and noticed that we were so crazy this summer that I didn't post about most of the F-U-N things we did.  Bear with me as I take you down summer's memory lane...things will be out of order and you may see some repeats, but try to enjoy the Taylor family chaos!

 
Kate took swim lessons in June from my former assistant (when I taught special education), Mrs. Pat.  Pat owns Frisco Swim and teaches lessons from her backyard (and indoors) year round.  


Kate loved working with Mrs. Pat and I loved supporting my friend's business.

Goggles...so funny.  She hearted them for sure.
 

Kickin' it old school...errr, down the pool

JUMPING off of the side...we were surprised that she did it with out hesitation


Jumping off the side of the pool was huge, but jumping off of the diving board was amazing.  Kate is not typically the most adventurous kiddo you've ever met.  I'm fine that -- in fact I'm absolutely pro-cautious.  But, we were so proud of her for being nervous, but still going for it!


#1 fans -- Audj and Daddy cheered her on!!

No comments: