Wednesday, October 3, 2012

June iPhone


 Playing catch-up... JUNE iPhone pics!


We were preparing to move so we had plenty of boxes all around the house.  I walked into Audrey's room and Kate popped out of a one...






This friend was also in a box...


Kate rediscovered some Disney Princess chapstick -- in all it's glittery glory

I channeled my furniture refinsher...didn't look too bad until our fence guys put a hot pizza box on it and peeled part of the paint and finish off.  I was going for distressed anyway, right?! 


Audrey decided to exert her independence and use a spoon.  She managed basically bathe herself in applesauce...

We went to story time at Barnes and Noble with our friends Sawyer and Reeves

And we got to meet Arthur!!

She could have only been more excited if DW had showed up!

We didn't get to move in to our new (to us) house until the end of the month, but we went over many times to check on progress, play in the backyard, and watch daddy mow!


Philip and I celebrated our six year anniversary at Jasper's

Audrey continued to use Larr Bear as a kitty couch cushion


I left a stack of sharpies too close to a manilla folder.  A graffiti artist left her mark...


Audrey continues to get herself into awkward and unsafe situations


The night before we moved this little friend was  on our doorstep.  I wish we liked animals...it was a really, really cute, sweet puppy


We played more on the back patio at the new house (and loved it!)

 Look! PT mows!


Audj loves to clean just like her momma! She's snuggling some window cleaner...yikes

1 comment:

The Teacher said...

Audrey always has this "I didn't do it " look like Cole does... these two are a match made in heaven!