Tuesday, October 30, 2012

August iPhone

This is one of those posts where I'm pretty sure I blogged or fb'd almost all of these pics.  Enjoy them -- again!!

Kate has opinions on how she would like me to do her hair most days.  


Braids are a fave!

She was also trying to earn money to buy the My Little Pony, Applejack.  Somehow she already had $4 in her piggy bank (what?!) so we had to get creative to give her "jobs" to do.  She was quite eager to help out.  It was SO cute!

Folding towels IS serious business!


Kate's room is starting to come together! 


Matching twin beds! Love 'em, love 'em!


Somebody earned her MLP! 
 Sidenote...if child spies item at Toys R Us, but you see it cheaper at Walmart...do NOT try to convince {or dare I say...reason with} said child.  They will NOT appreciate your excitement on saving them 50 cents and earning the toy  several days earlier

We were practicing making lines, shapes, and Kate's name when she busts out with, "Look Mom, I made a 'Y'!"  Whaaaat?!  She's a genius! 


Meanwhile, the baby mountain goat searches for new, more challenging obstacles to climb and conquer.

 I said, "Uh-oh, Audj" and she said, "Cheeeese"


Big sister is tucked safely INSIDE the laundry basket...we are destined for the circus


Aaaand this is exhibit B....sign me up for the Big Tent!




No comments: