Wednesday, June 6, 2012

iPhone Feberoni

 Kate is convinced her birthday is in the month Feberoni. 

I love the way she says it, so Feberoni it is -- enjoy the month!


The one day I didn't want her nap I left the blinds open, lights on, gave her toys and puzzles annnnnd she was out cold.  Of course.

 We had a milkshake...

and pizza party!

Audrey fell asleep on Daddy.  So sweet

Girls have started playing near each other (sometimes together!) 
Audrey likes to be RIGHT next to, or on top of Kate. :)

Beco baby carrier proved to still be useful when I need to use two hands -- like when it's time to make dinner!

Girls woke up to Valentine's Day balloons and treats!

They wore precious matching Valentine's Day dresses :)

Kate had heart grilled cheese for lunch

Audrey was sitting still...this meant she was sick :(  my poor little baby

We hit up Lego Land right before Kate's 3rd bday

sometimes they hold hands in the back seat! Melt my heart!!

We had a park play date with friends from MOPS

We played on the balcony when the weather was great!

No comments: