Sunday, January 15, 2012

iPhone - December

Enjoy the trip down iPhone memory lane -- December edition.


I'm getting brief glimpses of the girls playing together. I love it so much!

You noticed I said "brief" right?!

Our very first visit to see Santa! It was uhhhhh, a success?
Poor Santa. He told me he couldn't quite hear what Kate asked for...no idea why?

That seems safe...I'll get my camera


Singing "Angels We have Heard on High" to the nativity seen at Hobby Lobby...I believe at this point she was belting out "Glooooooooooooria"

Snugglin

We don't have a yard so laundry basket rides are quite popular.

more laundry basket rides -- This time with Daddio as the driver.
AC is clearly thrilled!

New McDonalds with an awesome Kate and Audrey sized play place!


Everybody loves the fridge, am-i-right?!

Santa came on Christmas!!

Our little fam at church on Christmas morning

Kate got to say hi to Isaac on Christmas morning too!


Busted! Somebody found the marshmallows!

And clearly proud of pantry-hunting skills!

Playing at a pre-k school park on NYE day!

Sydney and Kate riding the ponies!

PT and our tall girl

1 comment:

The Teacher said...

They are getting so big! Sweet girls Teresa! About time for a third, right? Boy this time ... And yes, you can have ALL our clothes! :). Miss you!