I love the beach. I love the sand. I love the smell of the beach. I love the ocean breeze. I am a beach girl for sure.
I am not so sure I am a good beach mom though. I can handle the beach and all it's beachy-ness with a toddler...but the infant...W.O.W.
Sand all over...hard to clean off of the infant. Infant potentially gets overheated. Mom starts to panic. Beach is a whole different experience with the infant. I can't wait to get back to the beach...but not until next year :)
I am not so sure I am a good beach mom though. I can handle the beach and all it's beachy-ness with a toddler...but the infant...W.O.W.
Sand all over...hard to clean off of the infant. Infant potentially gets overheated. Mom starts to panic. Beach is a whole different experience with the infant. I can't wait to get back to the beach...but not until next year :)
Happy to have the ol' beach canopy
Bubbles!
Diggin' in the sand
Tossing around the ol' football
Buried in the sand
woohoo!
Senior Snoozer! This kiddo slept like a champ
She was fading big time -- asleep w/in 2 mins of taking this pic
It was Matt and Michele's 4th wedding anniversary...here they are ready to go on a fun date!
We kept this cutie so they could have celebrate sans kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment