I have so many posts in mind to update the blog with, but both girls are napping and I'm thinking a quick nap takes priority.
But first, here is a quick comparison of my girlies at 2 months. I'm starting to see some more similarities. Such cuties!!
But first, here is a quick comparison of my girlies at 2 months. I'm starting to see some more similarities. Such cuties!!

We go on Monday for Audrey's 2 month well check and I'm so excited to get her stats. She'll be 9 weeks at the time, but it will still be fun to compare.
And disclaimer: although I'm "comparing" I know my sweet girls are unique, individuals but it's still fun for me to see their similarities and differences. :)
And disclaimer: although I'm "comparing" I know my sweet girls are unique, individuals but it's still fun for me to see their similarities and differences. :)
2 comments:
Precious newborn pictures...! Still on my to-do list. The girls are simply precious Teresa!
Oh wow, I really see the similariteis also. How neat!
Post a Comment