I think that it is her way to wrap her brain around language, but it comes out a little sassy. And truth be told...I find it a little humorous. (Is this how it starts? Sassy is cute, but soon sassy will be out of control?...oh well!)
The other day I kept having to get onto Kate to stay in her room or bed during nap time. I finally went in there and said, "Kate. You need to stay in your bed it is nap time." She responded with, "No Mommy, the word is DAAAY time."
Last night she was licking our ottoman (don't ask...I don't know why) and I said, "Kate, please don't lick our furniture" and she says, "No Mommy, it's a table."
As we were going to meet some friends at McDonalds for lunch and a play date I was reminding Kate to what we were about to do. I ended with, "so Kate we're going to play nice with our friends" and she says, "No Mommy, we are going to EAT!"
1 comment:
ha ha - cute.
Post a Comment