My sister and some sweet friends threw me a surprise diaper and wipes shower.
I was extremely surprised! At least up until the point that Lauren told me I was going to have a shower.
Lauren said she had to tell me ahead of time because she was afraid that I wouldn't straighten my hair. True sisterly love :)
I was extremely surprised! At least up until the point that Lauren told me I was going to have a shower.
Lauren said she had to tell me ahead of time because she was afraid that I wouldn't straighten my hair. True sisterly love :)
I feel like we are so blessed to be having another sweet baby girl that will fall into all of the same seasons that Kate did and I certainly did not expect a shower at all. This was such a fun time to celebrate Baby Sister!
HUGE thanks to all that helped to celebrate our sweet girl (who is welcome to show up at ANY time)!
HUGE thanks to all that helped to celebrate our sweet girl (who is welcome to show up at ANY time)!
No comments:
Post a Comment