Sunday, December 12, 2010

Third Trimester

Disclaimer: I'm sure this will be a super exciting post...just going to log a few details to potentially add to the baby book, scrap book, or in case I print this blog ever...


I am officially 28 weeks along!!

The facts:

*28 weeks
*Having another GIRL!
*Due date is March 3 (one day after Kate's estimated due date was)
*No official name. Will probably just wait until she is born to decide/announce.
*I have gestational diabetes -- again! Boo!
*Still able to control with diet, so no insulin needed at this point -- whew!
*I feel pretty good. I am so happy to be done with the ol' "morning sickness" part of pregnancy. With both Kate and with Baby Sister it lasted until 25 weeks. awesome, huh?
*Although I feel well, I get winded really easily doing dumb normal things like taking clothes out of the dryer and going upstairs.
*Kate usually will call my belly "Baby Sister"...lately if we ask her who is in mommy's belly she says "Baby Jesus". Ummm, highly doubt that one. Guess we have our work cut our for us!


1 comment:

Katie said...

awww... you're a super cute pregnant lady!