Hang on to your hats...I'm about to talk weather.
So yesterday afternoon (Friday) we went to Our Park. It's the park we got engaged at and so we've lovingly renamed it Our Park. You guys are welcome anytime though :)
Anyway...so PT I went for a little fresh air and exercise and Kate went because she doesn't get to make choices yet.
It was beautiful! Warm. Sunny. And if you subtract that ol' Frisco wind and it just might have been perfecto!
Little Miss Sunshine!
Flash forward to today (Saturday). Cold. No, freezing. No, below freezing.
We saw a few flurries and then as I was about to call it a night -- we saw flakes. Big flakes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I put park pics in above, I felt like I needed to put these cute pics up from when Sydney, Lauren, Kate, and I ventured back to Limestone Quarry Park early last week.
Swinging cousins!
I hope to report back tomorrow either with pics of a snowman or us going water skiing.
No comments:
Post a Comment