Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cereal!!!

We started Kate on cereal this week!!!

I was expecting it to be a complete disaster and for her to just hate it, but I think she did so well!

Don't get me wrong...she wasn't exactly begging for more, but she didn't completely protest it either.

Here's the play-by-play...

Bib on and in the high chair...ummmm??


first bite...

oh dear

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We tried again two days later and had a bit more success! We started with just milk on the spoon and then added the cereal. She even opened her mouth for more, like a little baby bird. So funny.





5 comments:

Tiff said...

Her sweet face is so funny with that first bite!!

Lauren, Sydney & Logan said...

How FLIPPEN adorable. I miss those days. Please tell your daughter to quit being so ADORABLE. She's giving me baby fever.

Anonymous said...

I love how you captured her facial expressions; anticipation, excitement, then questioning, and dislike for this new stuff.
Love,
Marjorie

Wendy said...

She is just to cute for words!! As I recall... you spit your cereal out all over the place!! I never gave Ryan or Lauren plain cereal after that I put bananas or peaches in it to make it better tasting. And when I gave you baby food meat you chocked so bad on it I thought you were going to die. So guess what the others didn't get meat either. So many memories like Lauren says, I miss those days too.
Love Mom

Katie said...

Super cute! They grow up so fast... it's exciting and with just a hint of sadness! Good luck with all the veggies and fruits that follow! You are such a good document-er! Love the pics!