We hit up the pool in the early afternoon. It was Kate's first time swimming -- so excuse the play-by-play of pictures and commentary. I'm surprised I didn't take pictures of us putting sunscreen on her...
Who doesn't need a shaded starfish float?!
About to get in for the first time!
I love this one!
Kate borrowed Sydney's sunglasses and posed with Dad
Here's Syd telling Kate all about all about her toys
After Kate's nap we decided to check out the Frisco Freedom Fest
She lasted about 20 mins and then fell fast asleep...
"I'm Batman."
I strongly encouraged (or forced) that picture...but I felt like we needed some kind of action shot of the festivities..
Kate woke up in time for us to catch up with Mike, Sarah, and Madison to check out some fireworks.
Kate woke up in time for us to catch up with Mike, Sarah, and Madison to check out some fireworks.
The girls were really, really good for being up so late and both seemed to have a great time. Madison may have appreciated it more than lil' Kate...
1 comment:
Sydney told me as I was laying her down for her nap, because I said we were going to come see you, "And Uncle Phillip and I go to the pool and I'm not a baby I don't need the star and baby Kate is a baby." and then practically passed out. It was cute. We should go to the pool Sat!!! (More pictures ;o) )
Post a Comment