Kate and I met up with our neighbor's cousin that lives in Cork and her cute kids for coffee today.
These little sweeties were the flower girls in Rob and Amy's wedding that we went to in October so I half-recognized them. Small world, huh?
We had a nice walk around the shops and turned into the English Market.
Always take advantage of the photo op. with a shark...
We parted ways in time for Kate to wake up and eat.
Then we played (I made faces and squeezed her while she alternated between laughing and looking at me crazy, like I said, we played).
Then we played (I made faces and squeezed her while she alternated between laughing and looking at me crazy, like I said, we played).
I tossed her in the front back and we walked around to grab some lunch.
On our way out an Asian woman in the elevator asked me if she was a boy. OK, free pass...she has no hair and is dressed in blue.
Then she started talking to Kate saying, "Oh, you want to eat? You want to get fat!". Then the elevator opened and we parted ways without saying anything else...it was sort of strange.
Then she started talking to Kate saying, "Oh, you want to eat? You want to get fat!". Then the elevator opened and we parted ways without saying anything else...it was sort of strange.
Here's her exciting nap picture! I didn't want to chance waking her up by taking her out of the pack.
TGIF--Daddy gets to play with us ALL weekend!!!
1 comment:
Seriously, I think that is sooooo much fun! I am SO Glad you guys got to meet up!!!!! And I'm thinking that Rose, Fi Fi and Marsee have now spent more time with Kate Kate than we have!!! totally jealous =)
It is SO great to see Rose sitting in your lap...she has been so shy for so long!!!!
Thanks for meeting them Teresa!
Post a Comment