Kate turned 12 weeks old on Thursday.
Do not let this confuse you...her 3 month birthday is not until Tuesday the 26th.
I clearly haven't read the Get a Grip, Time Marches On and Your Child WILL Grow book. Oh well! Until I do, you can just ignore all further commentary and enjoy the cute pics.
For some reason it is acceptable to say that she is 12 weeks, but saying that she is 3 months old is a little harder to swallow.
I clearly haven't read the Get a Grip, Time Marches On and Your Child WILL Grow book. Oh well! Until I do, you can just ignore all further commentary and enjoy the cute pics.
Since I have packed up the newborn and some of the 0-3 month clothes (I warned you not to read the rest of the sob story) I decided we should try on some of her fun outfits that she hasn't been able to wear yet.
Cute
Also exciting...she laughed out loud first time today! It was brief, but it was definitely a laugh. We cannot wait for her to start laughing more!!
4 comments:
LOVE HER!!!!!!!! I can't believe she is now the age Addison was when I started watching her!!
She's such a doll! I can't believe she's 12 weeks (NOT 3 months), either. Isn't it sad when you have to start packing away their clothes? I've been doing it for seven years now and I get sad EVERY TIME!
What a cutie! She is so long - or at least she looks long. I find new clothes every day to pack up... it never ends! And it's always sad... but fun too b/c they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Enjoy it!
I LOVE IT. Especially that cutie summer dress ;o) Give her smooches for me! And tickle some toes for Sydney
Post a Comment