Grandpa Tom came up to celebrate Easter with us. Isn't he so lucky that he gets to see both of his girls and granddaughters at the same time?!
We had a traditional Easter meal of BBQ on Saturday. I had every intent on preparing a fantastic Easter spread, but when Philip suggested we just order something I immediately accepted!!
We had a traditional Easter meal of BBQ on Saturday. I had every intent on preparing a fantastic Easter spread, but when Philip suggested we just order something I immediately accepted!!
During church Philip worked camera crew while Kate and I sat in the "Cry Room". We had to get up and walk around a few times, but got to hear most of the message. It was such a powerful service. I'm hoping to catch all of it when our church posts the podcast soon.
1 comment:
Stop trying to force that child into being a bow-head!!
Post a Comment