We are packing up our last few things and getting ready to head to the hospital tonight! My doctor wanted to induce a few days early because of the gestational diabetes, but so far all is looking good. Except for the fact that my doctor has the flu and apparently a temp of 103 today...so we met the partner in his office this afternoon and are hoping that is the biggest adventure we face in this whole process :) Always good times, right?
Hopefully by this time tomorrow we will have met our sweet baby Kate!
Hopefully by this time tomorrow we will have met our sweet baby Kate!
1 comment:
I am so excited that I can't sleep tonight. How weird is that??!? I saw yalls lights in our bedroom window as you were reversing out of the garage tonight to head to the hospital, and I got all giddy and had to get up! I'm such a nerd! So excited for yall and can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment