Monday, November 3, 2008

Date Night

We have had some busy weekends trying to pack everything in before Philip takes off for his latest adventure to Sydney and this weekend was no exception. Fortunately we had time for a little date night on Saturday and got dressed up and went out to eat.



We also found some smooth sunglasses for PT.


Now my hubby has landed in Sydney, Australia and will be there for a few weeks! Last night he flew to LA and then had a short 14.5 hour flight overseas (I say short compared to his 24 hour stint to India). I am so bummed that it didn't work out for me to travel along with him, but by the time he gets back the fall semester will be just about over and he'll be home for long, long time!

I went to our 23 week appt. today and all was good with our baby girl. Her heartbeat was a strong 152. She's been moving a lot so it's fun to feel her -- and at times, see her kick. I get to do the exciting glucose testing at my next appointment...oh yay. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Glad to hear that Phil arrived safely in Sydney and that everything looks good with our baby girl. Take care.
Love, Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Glad that baby girl's doing good. Tell Phil me and my posse are voting for him daily.

Tiff said...

You are looking too cute with your little pregnant belly!!