Monday, September 22, 2008

Mo' Omaha

You wouldn't think I would have this much to share about Omaha, Nebraska would you? Oh, but I do.

Saturday started with some in-studio prep followed by a couple of exciting "on location" shots and video.

Here is Phil with Easy Money author Liz Pulliam Weston and co-host of the PYF Challenge. She was so personable and friendly. Phil and I both really enjoyed meeting her and getting chat with her some.

First on location stop was at the Kutak Rock Building.
They had a vault that was used way back when and now turned into a mini-museum inside the office tower. Lucky for these guys, it was able to be used as a prop...a ridiculously heavy prop.

Second on location spot was near a park in downtown Omaha.
These guys are getting some sweet video shots of Phil T.

We saw a lot of runners and even one woman with a runners double stroller at this park and pond. For brief moment I thought, maybe someday that will be me? Then as I was out of breath climbing up the stairs on the way out of the park I decided against the runners stroller :)

Fun times on the gigantic slide at the park.
How random is that thing? Looks like fun, but so random!

No comments: